Truth Baptist Men's Ministry Mission Statement
Proverbs 27:17 tells us "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
It is our desire to fellowship together for the purpose of being:
1. Christ-centered: Jesus is the focal point of the church, therefore, He should be the focal point of any ministry attached to the church. You can not find a better man that Jesus Christ. Our desire is to help every man in our men's ministry emulate Jesus.
2. Bible-based: The bible is the final authority as to how we should live and govern our lives. As such, our men's ministry will receive all of its teachings directly from the Word of God. In a very dark world, God's Word promises to be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our paths.
3. Prayer-focused: The bible tells us that "the effectual fervant prayer of a righteous man, availeth much". We desire to be the prayer warriors that will reach the throne of heaven as we deal with the situations that we face on a daily bases. Prayer is one of the greatest weapons in the Christian's life. Men ought always to pray, and not to faint.
4. Relationship-building: It is our desire to build strong relationship one with another. When men build strong relationships, it enables us to hold one another to a high standard and allows accountability to be in place. Bonding through various activies will help in building those strong relationships.
5. Ministry-engaging: Ultimately, we desire to see men serving faithfully in the local New Testament Church. There is a minstry for every man that wants to serve God in the church. Our desire is to see you find your place in ministry and influence other young men to follow in your footsteps as you faithfully serve the Lord. and others at the church.